Protech Hospitality Hub
IS PLEASED TO INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR NEWEST RESTAURANT WE HAVE JUST COMPLETED
We did the design, the fit-out and provided the catering equipment.
Terrazza The Mix - Chatswood Place 260 VICTORIA AVENUE, CHATSWOOD, NSW 2067
SOME HISTORY ABOUT THE ICONIC PIZZA
(Italian: [ˈpittsa], Neapolitan: [ˈpittsə]) is a savory dish of Italian origin, consisting of a usually round, flattened base of leavened wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese, and various other ingredients (anchovies, olives, meat, etc.) baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven. In formal settings, like a restaurant, pizza is eaten with knife and fork but in casual settings it is cut into wedges to be eaten while held in the hand. Small pizzas are sometimes called pizzettas. The term pizza was first recorded in the 10th century in a Latin manuscript from the Southern Italian town of Gaeta in Lazio, on the border with Campania. Modern pizza was invented in Naples, and the dish and its variants have since become popular in many countries.
DOUGH RECIPE The real Pizza dough recipe is very easy to prepare. It is very important to carefully follow the original recipe if you want to obtain a pizza that is easy to digest and tasty to eat.
• Water (cold), 1 litre (1000ml)
• Sea Salt 50g
• Fresh Yeast 10g (OR dry yeast 5g)
• Flour 1.7kg/1.9kg depending on strength – plain flour or 00 (double zero flour
CRUST - Some like it thick, some like it thin...
A pizza just removed from an oven, with a close-up view of the cornicione(the outer edge) The bottom of the pizza, called the "crust", may vary widely according to style, thin as in a typical hand-tossed Neapolitan Pizza or thick as in a deep-dish Chicago Style
What’s the finest? – What’s your favorite?
It is estimated that annual production of pizza cheese was 1 million tonnes in the US A pizza quattro formaggi (Italian: (kwattro for maddzi) – four cheeses
- Mozzarella – the highest quality being buffalo
In restaurants, pizza can be baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat source, an electric deck oven, a conveyor belt oven or, in the case of more expensive restaurants, wood or coal-fired brick oven. On deck ovens, pizza can be slid into the oven on a long paddle, called a peel, and baked directly on the hot bricks or baked on a screen (a round metal grate, typically aluminum). Prior to use, a peel may be sprinkled with cornmeal to allow pizza to easily slide onto and off of it. Dome-shaped pizza ovens have been used for centuries which is one way to achieve true heat distribution in a wood-fired pizza oven.
VALORIANI ROTATING120 ROTATIVE
Series Pizza Oven Thanks to the secular experience in the refractory field, Valoriani made its FIRST ROTATING OVEN, available in the version wood/gas combination. The main advantages compared to the competition are
- Baking floor made of REFRACTORY COTTO, not of concrete.
- SPITFIRE GAS BURNER tailor-made to satisfy the baking requirements of the oven.
- R.H.S.® System (Recycling Heating System) that allows the heat recovery and use, by making it circulate at very high temperatures under the baking floor.
- Use of the best insulation materials available on the market. All of these features allow a remarkable consumption saving and an easy achievement of temperature suitable also for Neapolitan pizza.
Moreover, the easy and reliable control panel allows to easily control all the oven function as the baking temperature, the floor rotation speed, the baking time and the temperature of the RHS System.
Rotating floor cm: 120x 120 Mouth cm: 55 x 29 Flue manifold (Ø) cm: 20 Outside dimensions cm: 180 x 202
Pizza capacity (Ø 30/32 cm): 8/9 Kit weight kg:1900
This oven comes directly from Italy, and there’s a lead time of 8-10 weeks from the day of purchase.
Made In Italy
• Complete Oven, Requires large opening
• Metal Stand Made to suit
• Cotto Clay Cooking Floor, Safe to cook directly on the floor
• Metal Cladding Finish
• Includes tailor-made Spitfire Gas Burner
• R.H.S - Recycling Heating System - Uses Heated Airflow to Heat Floor
• Price Doesn't Include: Delivery, Lifting Machinery, and Installation
• Supply in Gas/Wood
Thinking of starting a Pizza Restaurant?
Speak to Sydney’s Professional Fit-out, Design, and Commercial Equipment Restaurant specialists
We make your restaurant dreams happen!
1300 368 911