Featuring elements embedded directly into smooth, high-pressure die-cast aluminum plates, the cooking surface produces an even, extremely efficient heat transfer ensuring food is cooked rapidly with even coloration.
The Roband Grill Station truly is a must-have for cafes, takeaways, sandwich shops or anywhere that toasting and/or grilling is required.
Ben & Sabina Kelley recently bought The Old Fisherman at Terrigal Beach situated on the beautiful NSW Central Coast in August 2014.
Overlooking the surf beach at Terrigal, The Old Fisherman specializes in its’ famous fish and chips, but also offers a full seafood menu for al-fresco dining or takeaway.
Ben & Sabina have many years of experience and success in cooking and serving seafood in various locations around NSW, so taking on the challenge to modernise and improve this 35 year old business is a “labour of love”, according to Ben, “we are renovating the shop in stages, every day is an improvement”.
Ben & Sabina are keen users of the Roband range of products including Grill Stations, Salamanders, and Austheat electric fryers.
They recently discovered the benefits of the Roband Grill Sheets on the GSA815 Grill Station.
The Roband Grill Sheets are removable PTFE sheets fitted to the grill station with a specially designed retainer clip.
Ben & Sabina use the Roband Grill Sheets for grilling fish, octopus, and even cooking bacon & eggs. “The Grill Sheets are especially useful when cooking grilled fish and seafood with sauces.
The sauces tend to cause the hot plates to get dirty, and make them difficult to clean”, Ben claimed, “it slows production, and requires constant cleaning maintenance”, he added. “We don’t have time to slow down in summer, on good days we have three queues, twenty deep, and speed and quality are key!”
The Roband Grill Station range is designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia and sets the benchmark for commercial contact grills. Used in a variety of applications that include toasting sandwiches, paninis, and focaccias as well as beautifully searing and grilling meat, seafood, and poultry, it truly is a versatile machine and a great addition to any commercial kitchen.
The Roband Grill Sheets are replaceable non-stick (PTFE) sheets that are reusable and economical and are held in place with a customized retainer clip. The Grill Sheets have been created exclusively for the Roband Grill Station to help keep machines clean, well presented and prevent food from sticking during the cooking process.
- Six or eight sandwich capacity
- Quality high-pressure die-cast aluminum cooking plates with cast-in elements for efficient, directional and effective heat transfer
- Precise thermostat for controlling cooking temperature
- Even temperature distribution across each plate and between the top and bottom plates
- Ability to switch between top and bottom plate operation or bottom plate only operation
- A counter-balanced top plate and an arched handle makes operating the Grill Station easy
- Easy one-handed loading and unloading of food with the top plate capable of staying partially open at an approximate 45° angle
- A load limiter that reduces the resting weight of the top plate on food being grilled or toasted
- Plate spacers are available separately for very thin contents
- High splash guard with top plate always positioned over bottom plate ensuring grease and crumbs fall onto the bottom plate
- A front positioned grease collection box collects grease and crumbs and is well-positioned for easy removal and cleaning
- Small counter space requirement due to the elimination of a cumbersome back cable
- Angled control panel for clear visibility of settings
- 5-minute timer with warning bell
- Includes one premium spatula
- Optional ribbed top plate and /or Teflon® coating
- Optional non-stick Grill Sheet (PTFE) and Retainer Clip keeps the plates clean, prevents food sticking and is removable, cleanable and replaceable
For any further info or assistance, with your Cafe Grill Station
CONTACT 1300 368 911