Did you know an energy-efficient fridge can save you hundreds of dollars on your power bills every year?
NSW Government has stepped up by offering rebates to qualifying businesses that purchase a new energy saver commercial fridge. Here’s a fabulous example of what we can provide your café, restaurant, a pub with.
FED TD1400TNG Premium Double Glass Door Upright Fridge - 1400 Litre Premium Double Glass Door Upright Fridge 1400 Litre - TD1400TNG Italian Made Quality Upright Refrigeration. - Keeping Food Fresher For Longer & Lowering Running Costs.
• 2 Years Warranty Labour & Parts Refrigerated:
• -2 to 10°C Ambient: 43 ºc
• 304 Low Carbon Stainless Steel
• Stainless Steel Interior + Exterior
• Self-Closing Doors
• Electronic Control Panel With NTC Probe
• Ventilated Cooling • Automatic Defrost
• 70mm Thick High-Density Insulation
• Insulation Is CFC & HCFC Free
• Self-Closing Lockable Doors
• Internal Corners Are Constructed for Easy Cleaning
• 3 Levels of Shelving Plus Floor
• Light Inside (Glass Door Models Only)
Is my business eligible?
To get the rebate, you need to meet the requirements listed in the Program Guidelines (PDF 152KB). You need to be acting on behalf of a small business that:
• has an Australian Business Number (ABN) and are registered to collect GST?
• produces goods and/or provides services in NSW.
• It is an actively trading business employing 50 or fewer full-time employees (or equivalent) and/or is a business with less than $10 million annual turnovers.
• Is not an investment trust, managed fund, strata title scheme, subsidiary or holding company of a larger business.
• It is not insolvent.
• Your business has purchased/leased an eligible product between 9 September 2019 and 30 September 2021.
How much is my rebate?
Savings vary between models but generally speaking the better the energy savings of the fridge the bigger the rebate.
For example, you could get a rebate of $500 on an energy-efficient, two-door vertical display fridge.
Compared to a standard fridge, this could also save you over $350 a year off your energy bill. Program guidelines Commercial refrigerators rebate The Commercial Refrigerator Rebate Program (the Program) is administered by the Department of Planning, Industry, and Environment (the Department or we/us).
The Program offers eligible Small Businesses (you) a partial reimbursement (Rebate) for the purchase or lease of up to 5 Eligible Commercial Refrigerators.
The Rebate can help you by subsidizing the cost of energy-efficient refrigerated cabinets. Over their life, these cabinets can use less electricity and therefore save energy and reduce energy bills. When can I make an application? You can only make an application for a Rebate for an Eligible Commercial Refrigerator that has been purchased or leased during the Rebate Term, which is the period from 9 September 2019 to 30 September 2021.
How do I apply? Purchase a commercial refrigerator through a reputable company,
PROTECH COMMERCIAL KITCHENS
our contact details are
1300 358 911
23 Tebbutt Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040
Then you apply through the website at
For further INFO ...